Bengi Güngör
10131042 / 1-A
I’ll say something about the nice movies I watched.
Firstly I have to say that I like Angela's Ashes. There’re more impressive scenes than the other film has. I like its dramatic scenes. Frank's struggle with poor life, his father's addiction to alcohol, death of Frank’s brothers... But people in his family still try to live, try to survive... He always stood there as if he had been a family guy. After those struggles he became a great author and a great teacher. He got the reward of his struggles.
When it comes to Miracle Worker, the thing they did was a miracle. But while I was watching it, I remembered a movie called ‘‘Black’’. I watched it a year ago. I guess it's so similar to Miracle Worker. I presumed what could happen in that movie while watching. So, it was not a miracle to me. But if I hadn't watched Black I'd think it was so impressive. The work they did was not easy. Sullivan was like Helen and she never gave up. She helped people who were deaf and blind. She never gave up while teaching Helen and gave the idea of ''You're like other people. You don't have any obstacles in your life’’. She did that because Helen's family treated her as if she were ''different''. So it was miracle for them.
To summarize it, both movies have a similar theme. They both mention about surviving in a wild world. Both people, Helen and Frank, got what they want after all those surviving effort. And both movies handled with the theme very nice. They show us that ‘’Never give up until you reach your aim’’.
dear Bengi;
YanıtlaSilyour essay is good you explained your ideas clearly but I saw some mistakes such as Frank's struggle with poor life.Further,you used past and present tense same sentences.(fatma)
hi bengi!your essay is generally good, but there are some minor mistakes. for example;'Frank's struggle with poor life'in this sentence there is as if a deficient. may be if you use 'struggles' or another word it can be clear.
YanıtlaSilyour explanation and examples are very well.
good job. BÜŞRA ÇALIŞKAN