30 Aralık 2010 Perşembe

GLOBAL CURRICULUM(FATMA)

                                                  
        Global curriculum means that education schedule or sistem is same everywhere in the world. That is, all schools in the world will give same education. I think that it is very hard and complicated as every school is not same.
      Firstly, we assume that there is global curriculum around the world. Even if this situation is almost equal for students, it will be very hard and complicated. Because every school is not that’s every school has not same opportunity. Various reasons affect negatively this situation. The most important reason is economical conditions. Every country has different economical condition so they can invest differently in education. That is why, every school provides different opportunities such as useful devices ,books , individual computer etc. Further, economical situation affects parents. If parents are wealthy, they can provide various opportunity for their children such as private school, special courses etc. If there is global curriculum, the parents can’t provide opportunity which they want. What is more, global curriculum affects badly intelligent children. Every child has different intelligence so they need differently to be educated. That is, while a child needs for special interest, another one can study  by herself and she doesn’t need for extra interest.
         When we look at all  these negative effects and results , I think that global curriculum must not be. Both there are wealthy parents and poor parents in today so nobody is equal in any area especially education. In my opinion, everybody should benefit from their opportunities!
                                                                                        Fatma KARACA
                                                                                         10131048 1/A

3 yorum:

  1. ''Sistem'' ? Be careful Fatma.It's not Turkish :]
    I think global curriculum is nothing to do with money or the equipments used in classrooms. It'd be an equal curriculum since we're equal. But there're some points that I aggree with you.
    You defend your ideas nicely. (Bengi)

    YanıtlaSil
  2. Cansel ISLEK

    That is???? what???? I think you wanted to say that means!
    or you have to say as every school is not THE same.

    OK, this sentence I really couldn't understand: "Because every school is not that’s every school has not same opportunity."

    Do you love the word various? Here are some alternatives: different, assorted, of different kinds, various, varied.

    Let me talk about the content: I have the feeling you talk about a different thing than Global Curriculum! You have written about money, equipment but what about having the same educative content all over the world?

    I think you have to work on it.

    YanıtlaSil
  3. hi fatma!
    'Because every school is not that’s every school has not same opportunity' you must clarify this sentence.I couldn't understand througly.
    you must be careful about commas. Because when you don't use commas, your sentences seem as if coherent and it makes your sentences unclear. Thats all. büşra çalışkan

    YanıtlaSil