3 Ocak 2011 Pazartesi

I WANT HUSBAND(OKAN)

I WANT A HUSBAND

  Why do I want a husband ?  I want a husband because I need a person with whom I want to share my life and also my feelings.
  I want a husband who will understand my wishes. And sometimes my husband can make some surprises.I want a husband who can support me financily when I’m unployment or in other situations.I want a husband who will always back up me even if I’m not right.
  I want a husband who won’t do any house-work.But sometimes my husband can do some housework aswell. Yet this must be with his wish, I don’t have to say anything to do it.Briefly he should do it voluntarily.
  I want a husband who will take care our children.Because I work and do housework, so I don’t have enough time. A husband pick our children up from their school, social actitivities such as basketball, football etc.Or  A husband take our children to a place whre they want to go. If  I do housework and work, my husband should do other things.
  I want a husband who will make some arrengements for us. Because I like going out at nights. And also I like going cinem, theatre or having a romantic night.
  Who wouldn’t want a husband like this?


                                                                                                   OKAN ÇELİK
                                                                                            10131023

2 yorum:

  1. Okan,
    You wrote a nice essay. I found a thing that made me confused. On the third paragraph you said you wanted a husband doing housework voluntarily. Two sentences look inappropriate. I mean they don't support the idea you want to express.Hence, it looks weird to me.
    I guess you forgot to use preposition in that sentence '' I want a husband who will take care our children''.
    And I can't see punctuation marks...
    (Bengi)

    YanıtlaSil
  2. Cansel İŞLEK

    Your essay could be more sarcastic. For instance, you cay say he has to support me financially or he must understand my wishes to emphasize the difficulties of being a husband.

    The end ıs a little bit short in my opinion.

    YanıtlaSil